CribCare™ maintains the one-handed ease of access that made the standard drop-side crib so popular with parents and eliminates the risk of child entrapment, injury, and death that occurred with the drop-side crib design.
Drop-side cribs are a widely used and popular product that have been banned, suddenly, for safety reasons and without any reasonable replacement available on the market. All data points to a huge consumer problem that the economical safety and accessibility features of CribCare™ are poised to rectify.
The CribCare™ product may be viewed as a multi-SKU product, emcompassing not only a basic crib, but also designer versions of the crib. This versatility will enable CribCare™ to stay on top of the market for the foreseeable future.
CribCareTM seeks to solve the issue of drop-side crib recalls and bans by providing a safe yet economical alternative to the stationary-sided crib.
- System cannot be activated by infant or child
- System poses no additional safety risk to infant
- Meets or exceeds all current and proposed safety standards in U.S. and Canada
- An economical option for caregivers
Ease of use
- Can be opened single-handedly with ease by caregiver
- Noiseless, so as not to disturb sleeping infant
- Fits any standard crib
We are working to finalize a prototype and bring the CribCareTM (PATENT PENDING) to Market.
Special thanks go to greenmelon for logo and branding.